WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Professional tour guide on quarry trek (4D/3N) and Machu Picchu
- Assistant guide in quarry trek (4D/3N) if the group exceeds 9 people
- Cook (who will be in charge of meal preparation during the trek)
- Assistant cook (who will help the head cook if the group exceeds 9 people)
- horsmen (who help carry food, tents, passengers’ duffle bags, and other equipment needed during the trek)
- Entrance to Machu Picchu
- Tourist Bus Cusco – rafqa
- Train Services from Ollantaytambo – Aguas Caliente and Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo + transportation in private minibus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco
- Bus Tickets Aguas Calientes – Machupicchu and Machupicchu – Aguas Calientes
- Arrival and departure transfers with previous flight coordination
- Camping (02 nights) and basic hotel with private bathroom (01 night in Aguas Calientes)
- 03 Breakfast
- 03 Lunch
- 03 Dinner (set menu)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- International flights nor airport taxes .
- Visa Procedures