INCA TRAIL 02D/01N
INCA TRAIL 02D/01N
The Incas had a great urban planning, they built great cities with an impressive engineering and beautiful architecture to reach these different cities within their four regions (from Colombia to Chile and from the Amazon to the Pacific Ocean) they built a wide network of Inca trails more than (40 000kms) many of which are still used by local people in the Andes today, in these two wonderful days enjoy nature, visit the different archaeological remains left by our ancestors, walk on part of the Original Inca trail that will lead you to INTIPUNKU (Puerta del Sol) from where you can have the opportunity to see the spectacular sacred city of the Inca MACHUPICCHU, explore this wonderful place and enjoy an unforgettable experience.
DEGREE OF DIFFICULTY: 3/5
TYPE OF TRAVEL: adventure
GROUP SIZE: 02 passengers minimum and maximum 16.
TYPE OF SERVICE: private or according to the itinerary.
DEPARTURES: according to schedule and itinerary.
RECOMMENDED : all year (except on February because the Inca trail is closed )
ACCOMMODATION: Hotel (01 night in AGUAS CALIENTES)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- Official tour guide in english
- Professional tour guide in Inca Trail (2d / 1n) and machupicchu
- Assistant tour guide on the Inca Trail (2d / 1n if the group exceeds 09 passengers
- Entrance to Inca Trail and Machupicchu
- Train tickets EXPEDITION service from Ollanta / Machupicchu town / Machupicchu – Ollanta – bus from Ollanta train station to Cusco• Bus tickets down – up and down to Machupicchu town (aguas calientes)
- Arrival and departure transfers prior coordination of arrival flight.
- Basic hotel with private bathroom 01 night or the one of your choice (aguas calientes)
- MEALS:• 01 Breakfast.• 01 lunch.• 01 dinner.
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- International flights or national (14usd) and international (31usd) airport taxes
- Visa process
- meals not included in the itinerary.
- Extra activities during your free time
- Article for personal use
- Accommodation before and after the tour in case of merit
- SUGGESTED BUDGET FOR MEALS NOT INCLUDED.• Approximately 60usd for food and drinks not included.