Relish in the distinct ecosystems and landscapes that mother nature offers in this part of Peru, explore the history and traditional filled narrow streets and beautiful plazas of the ancestral city of Cusco, visit other Inca cities in the heart of the Sacred Valley, and put your strength to the test hiking the 4D/3N Inca Trail in order to enjoy the magic that surrounds the grand Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
LEVEL OF DIFFICULTY: 3/5
TRIP TYPE: CLASSIC AND ADVENTURE
GROUP SIZE: 02-16 PASSENGERS MAX.
DEPARTURES: VARY DEPENDING ON PROGRAM AND ITINERARY
RECOMMENDED TIME OF YEAR: ALL YEAR (EXCEPT FEBRUARY WHEN THE INCA TRAIL IS CLOSED FOR MAINTENACE)
ACCOMMODATION: TENTS (3 NIGHTS ON INCA TRAIL)
WHAT IS INCLUDED?
- TRANFERS – In the city of Lima and Cusco
- SHARED OR PRIVATE EXCURSIONS DEPENDING ON YOUR PROGRAM AND ITINERARY – City Tour (Qoricancha, Sacsayhuaman, Qenqo, Pucapucara and Tambomachay), Sacred Valley and Machu Picchu
- LOCAL, OFFICIAL TOUR GUIDES ON ALL INCLUDED TOURS – Official tour guide for your City Tour, Sacred Valley Tour and Inca Trail
- STAFF – Professional Guide on the Inca Trail (4D/3N) and Machu Picchu in English – Assistant Guide on the Inca Trail (4D/3N) if the group size exceeds 9 people – Cook (who is in charge of the meal preparations on the Inca Trail) – Assistant Cook (only if the group size exceeds 9 people) – Porters (who help carry the food, tents, and other equipment needed on the Inca Trail) – Personal Porter (helps to carry the passenger’s personal items such as a duffle bag, sleeping bag, sleeping pad, etc. with 7 kilos as a maximum)
- ENTRANCE TICKETS: – Tourist Ticket (City Tour, Sacred Valley, Inca Trail and Machu Picchu)
- TRANSPORTATION: – Touristic transportation for all excursions – Expedition Train Tickets from Machu Picchu Town to Ollantaytambo and Tourist Transfer from Ollantaytambo to Cusco – Bus Ticket from Machu Picchu to Machu Picchu Town (Aguas Calientes)
- TRANSFERS: – Arrival and departure transfer with previous coordination of flight times
- LODGING – 3 star hotels (04 nights) or other depennding on reservation
- MEALS – Breakfast (08) – Lunch (03) – Dinner (03)
WHAT IS NOT INCLUDED?
- International flights for airport taxes (national – 14USD, international – 31USD)
- Visa Procedures
- Meals not included in the itinerary
- Tips for tour guide and porters team
- Extra activities during free time
- Personal Items
- Lodging before and after tour
- Sleeping Bag, inflatable sleeping pad, walking sticks