MACHUPICCHU ONE DAY TOUR
Overview of one Day Train Tour to Machu Picchu – Private Service
One day train tour to Machu Picchu takes you on one of the most beautiful places on the world Machupicchu considered since 2007 the new wonder of the world Following the route of the Urubamba River and the cloud forest that surrounds Machu Picchu ,be ready to enjoy the beautiful scenery of this train ride. Once in Aguas Calientes town you will meet your tour Guide and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour of the site.
NOTE: ANDEAN DINASTY recommends this tour only if you have don’t have enough time ,otherwise we really recommend you the 2 day 1 night train tour option.
- Altitude at Machu Picchu – 2400m / 7873ft.
- Train To Machu Picchu – Peru Rail Expedition Train
- Distance from Cusco to Machu Picchu – 112km / 69.6 miles
- Weather – dry from May to October, wet from November to April
- To climb Huayna Picchu mountain you need to book in advance (04 months)
- Departure time: 03:45am (to be confirmed).
- Arrival time back in Cusco 21:00pm aprox.
Day 1: Cusco – Machu Picchu – Cusco
Leaving from Cusco very early in the morning (around 03:30am) we’ll travel by bus (2 hours) to the village of Ollantaytambo in the Sacred Valley where we’ll board our train ( 06:15 am) to Aguas Calientes. Enjoy the train ride until Aguas Calientes and head straight up to Machu Picchu for your guided tour (02 hours) during the tour your tour guide will show you all the best places of Machupicchu city.
There are various areas that are not included in the tour such as the Inca bridge, you can ask your guide for suggestions, once you finish your tour you take the bus back down to Aguas Calientes where you will have some time for your lunch ( not included) and then take the train back to Ollantaytambo (01:30 hours) and then board the bus to Cusco ( 2 hours).
Train (Expedition class) back to Cusco time: 16:55pm (to be confirmed depending on season and on the availability).
Expected arrival time in Cusco: 21:00pm.
Note: November to April you must be prepared for rainy days.
- Professional English Speaking Tour Guide
- Pick-up from your hotel
- Transportation by bus to and from Ollantaytambo
- Return transportation by Expedition Trainfrom Ollantaytambo to Aguas Calientes
- Entrance to Machu Picchu and 2 hour guided tour of the site
- Return bus from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes
Does Not Include:
- Entrance to Huayna Picchu Mountain
- Travel Insurance – you are strongly recommended to take out travel insurance for the duration of your trip.
What you need to take
- Original Passport
- ISIC card (if you are a student and want to qualify for the discount)
- Waterproof jacket / rain poncho
- Warm jacket
- Comfortable Trousers
- Sun hat
- Sun cream (factor 40 or higher)
- Insect repellant
- Personal medication
- Camera and film
- November to April to much rain.
- 1 person US$ 520 per person
- 2 people US$ 495 per person
- 3 people US$ 470 per person
- 4 people US$ 450 per person
- 5+ people US$ 420 per person
NOTE: This tour runs only as Private Service